The specific duties of the Secretary include:
- Attend Executive Committee (EC) Meetings (~8 per year) (EC meetings are normally held just prior to each dinner meeting — usually 4:00-5:30 pm.)
- Assist the Treasurer in meeting registrations and fee collections
- Review ANSNE Activity List and recommend any needed adjustments
- Participate in teleconference EC meetings (normally 2 per year June – August).
- Take minutes of EC meeting and distribute for approval, resolve comments and issue final.
- File approved minutes in record storage.
- Maintain paid-up members list for election ballot distribution.
- Manage normal ballots (except for officer elections) , collect results and report them to EC.
- Election committee chair or secretary shall send out election ballots.
- File annual report to MA Secretary of State listing officers.
- Assemble annual report to ANS Local Section Committee for section Chair
- Transition responsibilities to incoming replacement at the end of term
Note: Please refer to Activity Management Calendar for date and schedule for the listed responsibilities
Estimated time commitment: 2 to 3 hours/month in addition to meeting attendance.
Rev. 0 – Sam Martin
Rev. 1 –Steve Stamm
Rev.2 – Steve Stamm (8/18/19)
38total visits,3visits today