EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBERS
The ANS-NE Executive Committee (EC) Members are responsible for the following:
- Attend EC meetings.
- Executive Committee (EC) Meetings: (~8 per year) (EC meetings are normally held just prior to each dinner meeting — usually 4:00-5:30 pm.)
- EC teleconference meetings (normally 2 per year June – August).
- Any vacancy among the officers or on the Executive Committee shall be filled by an Executive Committee appointment
- By-laws and amendments shall be adopted by affirmative vote of no fewer than two-thirds (2/3) of the members of the Executive Committee present with a majority of the Executive Committee members present.
- Meetings of the Executive Committee may be called at any time by the Chair, or at the request of any two members of the Committee. The Executive Committee should meet during the summer to plan for the next year’s program.
- EC shall set the annual dues.
- EC shall approve expenditures not in the annual section budget above $100. Expenditures below this value shall be approved by both the Chair and the Treasurer.
- Approve appointments of Committee Chairs
- Attend ANS Local Section Committee Meetings when requested by Chair and provide notes of meeting to EC
- Post to ANS LinkedIn site as appropriate
- Ensure that the activities of the local section are within the limits of the 501(c) (3) tax exempt status.
Estimated time commitment: ~3 hours/month in addition to meeting attendance
Note: Please refer to Activity Management Calendar for date and schedule for the listed responsibilities.
210total visits,1visits today