Outreach Program Volunteers - Local High Schools
PLEASE CONSIDER VOLUNTEERING TO HELP ESTABLISH AND MAINTAIN A NUCLEAR EDUCATION INTERFACE WITH YOUR LOCAL SCHOOLS BY COMPLETING THE FORM BELOW:
The ANS-NE local sections has the following for use by volunteers in outreach to their local high schools.
- General Nuclear Power Point Presentation – about 30 slides
- Navigating Nuclear: Energizing Our WorldT
- Radiation is Part of Our World (with dose calculator, tri-fold)
- Source Energy Equivalents (pellet card)
- Nuclear Careers Poster (16” x 20”)
- Teacher Resource Guide
- Package of bookmarks to distribution to your local library
In addition, the section should be able to obtain a Geiger Counter (CD V700) with Irradiated Salt Packet which we could use at or possibly loan to the schools on a shared basis.
154total visits,1visits today