- To encourage the public understanding of nuclear sciences and engineering
- To promote beneficial and cordial relations with the faculty and students of nearby institutions giving courses in nuclear science and engineering
- To cooperate with other scientific and professional groups having similar objectives
- To cooperate with the Society in the promotion and conduct of National, Topical and joint meetings, etc., mutually beneficial to the Society and the Section
- To encourage closer professional relationships and personal interactions among the members
- To engage in such other activities as may be appropriate for the fulfillment of the objectives of the Society
Announcements and upcoming events:
- Trinity Section happy hour 4 Dec at the Draft Station, Santa Fe, 3:15-4:45pm, followed by a viewing of Creative Santa Fe's presentation of "Disruptive Futures: Nuclear Weapons Summit," at the Lensic Performing Arts Center, Santa Fe, 5-7 PM. (see Calendar and FLYER for more details)
- In conjunction with the above, Creative Santa Fe in partnership with the Violet Crown will present single showings of Command and Control on Thurs 1 Dec at 11am and Zero Days on Sat 3 Dec at 11am. [see Calendar and FLYER for additional info].
- Trinity Section executive committee meeting 28 Jan 2017 at Hirons'.
- Trinity Section dinner meeting with speaker, TBA Feb 2017. Speaker: TBA. Topic: TBA (see Calendar) [FLYER coming soon].
- Scientists in the Spotlight: 2nd Saturdays, 11am-1pm, Bradbury Science Museum (see Calendar).
- Science on Tap: 3rd Thursdays, 5:30-7pm, UnQuarked Wine Room (see Calendar).
- Fourth Fridays Downtown, 4:00-6:00pm, Bradbury Science Museum and elsewhere (see Calendar).
- Section Members: Join the PI Committee (see Public Information).
- Use the Trinity Section PayPal account to sign up and pay for dinner meetings (from the Calendar page) and for annual Section dues (from the Join page). You may use your own credit cardyou do not need a personal PayPal account.