- To encourage the public understanding of nuclear sciences and engineering
- To promote beneficial and cordial relations with the faculty and students of nearby institutions giving courses in nuclear science and engineering
- To cooperate with other scientific and professional groups having similar objectives
- To cooperate with the Society in the promotion and conduct of National, Topical and joint meetings, etc., mutually beneficial to the Society and the Section
- To encourage closer professional relationships and personal interactions among the members
- To engage in such other activities as may be appropriate for the fulfillment of the objectives of the Society
Announcements and upcoming events:
- Trinity Section dues - time to renew for 2014 from the Join page.
- Dinner meeting with speaker, 9 May 14, speaker: Dr. Michaele (Mikey) C. Brady Raap, Vice President and President-Elect, American Nuclear Society (see Calendar). [FLYER]
- Executive Committee Meeting 10am, 19 Jul 14 at Hirons' (see Calendar).
- Latest Trinity Section e-Newsletter Fall 2013 issue now posted (see Newsletters).
- Section Members: Join the PI Committee (see Public Information).
- Use the Trinity Section PayPal account to sign up and pay for dinner meetings (from the Calendar page) and for annual Section dues (from the Join page). You may use your own credit cardyou do not need a personal PayPal account.