- To encourage the public understanding of nuclear sciences and engineering
- To promote beneficial and cordial relations with the faculty and students of nearby institutions giving courses in nuclear science and engineering
- To cooperate with other scientific and professional groups having similar objectives
- To cooperate with the Society in the promotion and conduct of National, Topical and joint meetings, etc., mutually beneficial to the Society and the Section
- To encourage closer professional relationships and personal interactions among the members
- To engage in such other activities as may be appropriate for the fulfillment of the objectives of the Society
Announcements and upcoming events:
- Dinner meeting with speaker: 11 Sep 15 at Courtyard by Marriott, Santa Fe. Speaker: Christopher Morris, PhD, Threat Reduction Team, Subatomic Physics Group, Physics Division, LANL. (Topic: pRad - A New Way to See Inside of Exploding Things). (see Calendar for complete details). [FLYER]
- Spring 2015 Trinity Section newsletter is now posted (see Newsletters).
- The 2015-16 Trinity Section Directory is now posted (see Directory). Note: we are still in need of a Vice Chair for 2015-16.
- Scientists in the Spotlight: 2nd Saturdays, 11am-1pm, Bradbury Science Museum (see Calendar).
- Science on Tap: 3rd Thursdays, 5:30-7pm, UnQuarked Wine Room (see Calendar).
- Fourth Fridays Downtown, 4:00-6:00pm, Bradbury Science Museum and elsewhere (see Calendar).
- Section Members: Join the PI Committee (see Public Information).
- Use the Trinity Section PayPal account to sign up and pay for dinner meetings (from the Calendar page) and for annual Section dues (from the Join page). You may use your own credit cardyou do not need a personal PayPal account.