- To encourage the public understanding of nuclear sciences and engineering
- To promote beneficial and cordial relations with the faculty and students of nearby institutions giving courses in nuclear science and engineering
- To cooperate with other scientific and professional groups having similar objectives
- To cooperate with the Society in the promotion and conduct of National, Topical and joint meetings, etc., mutually beneficial to the Society and the Section
- To encourage closer professional relationships and personal interactions among the members
- To engage in such other activities as may be appropriate for the fulfillment of the objectives of the Society
Announcements and upcoming events:
- April kickoff ABQ social event! 1 Apr 2017. No-host dinner at Church Street Café and viewing of South Pacific at ABQ Little Theater (see Calendar for full details).
- Our colleagues from Rio Grande Chapter, HPS, invite us to attend their 2017 Spring Technical Meeting and Continuing Education Training Sessions, April 2&3, 2017, at Hotel Santa Fe (see Calendar for full details).
- Trinity Section executive committee meeting 15 Apr 2017 at Hirons'.
- Trinity Section dinner meeting with speaker, 5 May 2017. Speaker: Robert Coward, ANS Vice President / President-Elect. (Topic: TBA). Location: National Museum of Nuclear Science & History, Albuquerque. (see Calendar) [FLYER coming soon].
- Scientists in the Spotlight: 2nd Saturdays, 11am-1pm, Bradbury Science Museum (see Calendar).
- Science on Tap: 3rd Thursdays, 5:30-7pm, UnQuarked Wine Room (see Calendar).
- Fourth Fridays Downtown, 4:00-6:00pm, Bradbury Science Museum and elsewhere (see Calendar).
- Section Members: Join the PI Committee (see Public Information).
- Use the Trinity Section PayPal account to sign up and pay for dinner meetings (from the Calendar page) and for annual Section dues (from the Join page). You may use your own credit cardyou do not need a personal PayPal account.