- To encourage the public understanding of nuclear sciences and engineering
- To promote beneficial and cordial relations with the faculty and students of nearby institutions giving courses in nuclear science and engineering
- To cooperate with other scientific and professional groups having similar objectives
- To cooperate with the Society in the promotion and conduct of National, Topical and joint meetings, etc., mutually beneficial to the Society and the Section
- To encourage closer professional relationships and personal interactions among the members
- To engage in such other activities as may be appropriate for the fulfillment of the objectives of the Society
Announcements and upcoming events:
- It's time to renew your Section Membership for 2015 (see Join).
- LANL Engineering Institute Lecture Series, 20 Jan 15. High Performance Control Using Low-Performance Infrastructure by Todd Murphey, PhD, Northwestern University. (see Calendar).
- Trinity Section Executive Committee Meeting, 24 Jan 15, at Hirons' (see Calendar).
- Sign up to help with our exhibit at the Discover STEM events 2-7 Feb 15 at National Museum of Nuclear Science & History (see Calendar for complete details).
- Dinner meeting with speaker: 20 Feb 15 at Courtyard Santa Fe NM. Speaker: Joetta Goda, LANL; Subject: National Criticality Experiments Research Center (NCERC) Capabilities. (see Calendar for complete details). [Flyer]
- Fall 2014 Trinity Section newsletter now posted (see Newsletters).
- Section Members: Join the PI Committee (see Public Information).
- Use the Trinity Section PayPal account to sign up and pay for dinner meetings (from the Calendar page) and for annual Section dues (from the Join page). You may use your own credit cardyou do not need a personal PayPal account.