- To encourage the public understanding of nuclear sciences and engineering
- To promote beneficial and cordial relations with the faculty and students of nearby institutions giving courses in nuclear science and engineering
- To cooperate with other scientific and professional groups having similar objectives
- To cooperate with the Society in the promotion and conduct of National, Topical and joint meetings, etc., mutually beneficial to the Society and the Section
- To encourage closer professional relationships and personal interactions among the members
- To engage in such other activities as may be appropriate for the fulfillment of the objectives of the Society
Announcements and upcoming events:
- 28 Apr 15. LANL Engineering Institute Lecture Series. Multifunctional Materials for Structural Health Monitoring and Resilient Systems by Kenneth J. Loh, UC Davis. (see Calendar).
- 29 Apr 15. ASM International - Los Alamos Chapter, extends an invitation to their Technical Meeting and 4th Annual Karl Staudhammer Award Presentation. Speaker: Dr. T. David Burleigh, NM Tech. Subject: Meteorites and Metallurgy. Location: Los Alamos Comfort Inn. (see Calendar for complete details). [FLYER]
- Dinner meeting with speaker: 1 May 15 at National Museum of Nuclear Science & History, Albuquerque. Speaker: Eugene S. Grecheck, Vice-Chair / Chair-Elect, Amiercan Nuclear Society. Subject: Challenges and Opportunities. (see Calendar for complete details). [FLYER]
- Fall 2014 Trinity Section newsletter now posted (see Newsletters).
- Section Members: Join the PI Committee (see Public Information).
- Use the Trinity Section PayPal account to sign up and pay for dinner meetings (from the Calendar page) and for annual Section dues (from the Join page). You may use your own credit cardyou do not need a personal PayPal account.