- To encourage the public understanding of nuclear sciences and engineering
- To promote beneficial and cordial relations with the faculty and students of nearby institutions giving courses in nuclear science and engineering
- To cooperate with other scientific and professional groups having similar objectives
- To cooperate with the Society in the promotion and conduct of National, Topical and joint meetings, etc., mutually beneficial to the Society and the Section
- To encourage closer professional relationships and personal interactions among the members
- To engage in such other activities as may be appropriate for the fulfillment of the objectives of the Society
Announcements and upcoming events:
- It's time to renew your Section Membership for 2015 (see Join).
- Fall 2014 Trinity Section newsletter now posted (see Newsletters).
- Dinner meeting with speaker (joint meeting with Southwest Regional Chapter INMM), 7 Nov 14. Speaker: Dr. Brian D. Boyer, International Safeguards Project Leader, Nuclear Engineering and Nonproliferation Division, LANL. Topic: Gas Centrifuge Technology: Proliferation Concerns and International Safeguards. Location: Courtyard by Marriott, Santa Fe NM. [FLYER] (see Calendar).
- Section Members: Join the PI Committee (see Public Information).
- Use the Trinity Section PayPal account to sign up and pay for dinner meetings (from the Calendar page) and for annual Section dues (from the Join page). You may use your own credit cardyou do not need a personal PayPal account.