- To encourage the public understanding of nuclear sciences and engineering
- To promote beneficial and cordial relations with the faculty and students of nearby institutions giving courses in nuclear science and engineering
- To cooperate with other scientific and professional groups having similar objectives
- To cooperate with the Society in the promotion and conduct of National, Topical and joint meetings, etc., mutually beneficial to the Society and the Section
- To encourage closer professional relationships and personal interactions among the members
- To engage in such other activities as may be appropriate for the fulfillment of the objectives of the Society
Announcements and upcoming events:
- LANL Engineering Institute Lecture Series, 26 May 15. Discharge Channel Erosion in the Hall Effect Thruster by Mitchell L. R. Walker, PhD, School of Aerospace Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology. (see Calendar).
- Scientists in the Spotlight: 2nd Saturdays, 11am-1pm, Bradbury Science Museum (see Calendar).
- Science on Tap: 3rd Thursdays, 5:30-7pm, UnQuarked Wine Room (see Calendar).
- Executive Committee meeting: 10am, 25 July at Hirons'.
- Fall 2014 Trinity Section newsletter now posted (see Newsletters).
- Section Members: Join the PI Committee (see Public Information).
- Use the Trinity Section PayPal account to sign up and pay for dinner meetings (from the Calendar page) and for annual Section dues (from the Join page). You may use your own credit cardyou do not need a personal PayPal account.